TM3.5 and TM4 Users Conference Save the Date

Hello TM Nerds! Just a quick update on upcoming conferences. We’re going to have our big international users conference TM4 in fall of 2020, so save the dates: September 21-23, 2020! More details to follow. In the meantime, we do have a one-day northeast regional conference this fall in Saratoga Springs, NY. We’ve reached out to local users, but if you happen to be in the area on 9/13/19, by all means join us! Here’s the info page: https://www.proctors.org/event/tm3-5-theatremanager-regional-conference/?doing_wp_cron=1561571952.9983210563659667968750

TM3.5-blast2 (1).pdf (76.2 KB)

1 Like

I’ll be there! Looking forward to it.

1 Like

will there be a Northwest conference this year?

Not that I’m aware of, but you should totally make it happen! We’re happy to share any of the insights we’ve learned, planning/marketing materials, etc. if that’s helpful to anyone looking to setup a regional conference/symposium…

Hi Sophia & Proctors Crew - are there any plans for a Theatre Manager Conference in the coming year since last year’s was cancelled? It’s budgeting time for us and I want to make sure there is money in our budget for me to attend.

Thanks for your insight,
Stephanie

Working on new dates @Stephie_York - hang tight a little longer, sorry!

1 Like

No rush. I’m just glad to hear there is a possibility of it happening again! I’ll be sure to put it in our budget.

Hello,

I’m circling back on my query from this same time last year. Any plans for a TM Conference in the coming year(s)?

Thanks!

Hi @Stephie_York! Thank you so much for staying on top of this. We’ve had a hard time reopening and getting the conference planning going at the same time, but a streamlined TM4 is still on the agenda for this coming season. We’ve got a meeting this week actually so I’ll get back out to folks soon!

Thanks for your quick response! Fingers crossed it happens this year! :slight_smile: