1. Changing Maps for Specific Performances
Did you know that it’s possible to change the pricing map associated with a single performance? Often this is used when implementing demand pricing or when a tier structure may apply to select performances. Complete instructions on how to change a map for a select performance can be found in this help page.
2. Randomizing Mail Lists
Sometimes we come across a situation where we need a random selection of patrons in our mail list. They may happen when:
- Creating a number of random lists for a lottery-based on sale system. The resulting mail lists can be used for different coupon/pre-access codes as a means of distributing alternating purchase times to patrons buying online.
- Generating a random subset of people in a mail list for marketing purposes such as surveys or invitations to special events.
- Taking a general mail list that is slightly bigger than a mail out budget and deciding (randomly) who should be mailed.
- Breaking up a list of patrons into random groupings to distribute the e-blast across a multitude of senders.
- Separating a list of patrons into generally equal subsets for a true A-B marketing testing approach.
A few thoughts about these lists:
- You can create random lists and add people manually or by adding criteria to them if you wish.
- You can take people off a random mail list - as you would for any other list.
- You can e-blast or merge data to print letters for these lists.
- You can run reports to see revenue or activity for patrons on a random list.
- You can use your randomized lists to assign pre-access codes and design a lottery based pre-sales system to smooth out large onsales
- and much more.
Please make sure to remove the lists when you no longer need them.
3. Ensuring Custom Web Pages Receive Latest Web Page Updates
(For Self-Hosted Clients)
We often get asked by clients how they can ensure that their custom web pages receive the latest web page updates. The answer to question is two-fold:
- conduct a periodic review of the Release Notes to see what web pages have been recently updated.
- conduct period web page comparisons.
To help you out with this, we have put together a list of helpful links to our help pages that will guide you through the process: