1. Synchronizing Theatre Manager Calendars to Your Own Device
Theatre Manager allows you to sync your calendar in Theatre Manager to one or more of your own private devices (like a phone, tablet or computer). For example:
- I can be assigned to usher, work backstage, attend various rehearsals, or be part of a committee. Activities assigned to me can appear on my iPhone.
- Tickets that I purchase can appear with the performance dates and times on my computer calendar and my tablet.
2. Patron Did Not Receive Password Reset Email
If a patron contacts you advising you that they did not receive a password reset email -and- you can see it in the patron record or web listener log as complete, the possible reasons are generally:
- it is in their spam folder
- their email exists under more than one patron
- their email doesn’t exist in Theatre Manager
- they have another device that auto opens email and downloads it.
To help you investigate why a password reset email hasn’t been received, we have set up a help page with information to help you assist your patron.
3. E-Ticket Delivery Options
In Theatre Manager, it is possible to set the e-ticket delivery options for the overall Event, as well as per Performance.
To set the e-ticket delivery options for an event, open the event and click on the Play Tab:
If you want to specify the e-ticket options for a specific performance, open the correct performance in the Performances tab of the Event Window and select the Ticket Printing tab: