1. Background Reporting Queue
Background reporting is a time saving feature of Theatre Manager. Instead of running the report on your workstation, you can send it to the queue and a web server runs it for you. This provides you with two options to run reports:
- right away on your machine - if you need the report now!
- in the background so you can continue to work while the report is run.
The example below shows a number of reports in the queue:
Full instructions on setting up background reporting is available on our help pages.
2. Building a Mail List Using Relationships
You can easily perform a search for a list of Patrons with a specific Relationship Type. This can be done by creating a mail list and doing a Search by Relationship Type via the data file Patron Relationships with Another Patron:
Once you get to the report parameters screen, select what relationship type you wish to search by:
3. Donor Detail - Donor & Pledge Report
The Donor Detail - Donor & Pledge Report provides a list of donors for a specific period of time containing both donation amounts, receipted totals and address information.
Use criteria like
- [Donation Date] is between (Date 1) and (Date 2)
- [Campaign is one of] (optional)