What type of organizations (Theaters, Universities, etc.) are using Theater Manager? What is your pre-covid maximum theater seating capacity?
I can speak for my two previous places of work, Rosebud Theatre in Alberta, and Pacific Theatre in Vancouver. Rosebud is a regional theatre that sold ~30,000 tickets a year. Pacific Theatre is a 125 seat theatre in downtown Vancouver.
Welcome to Community @MLanphear! We are now a 3-campus (as of spring 2020 - ha!) performing arts coalition in New York’s capital region. Our primary performance venues are:
Proctors in Schenectady (mostly a presenting house)
- an historic vaudeville proscenium with about 2600 seats
- a flexible seating black box with iMax-esque screen with about 440 seats
- an educational and movie theatre space with about 80 seats
Capital Repertory Theatre in Albany (LORT producing theatre)
- a thrust stage with about 300 seats
- a flexible rehearsal/rental black box (sort of) space with about 60 seats
Universal Preservation Hall in Saratoga Springs (mostly a presenting house)
- a semi-flexible theatre-in-the-round with just under 700 seats
What’s your organization and space like?
Tidemark Theatre is a community theatre/roadhouse that seats 467 max, though we are usually configured for 444 (those extra 23 seats are TERRIBLE).
Rainbow Stage in Winnipeg uses TM
usual capacity of ~2300, open air theatre with roof
we are a production house with a 2 show summer season.