May 19, 2020 10-11 AM MST - Two Features For After The Intermission

Tuesday, May 19, 2020
10:00 am – 11:00 AM Mountain Standard Time

We’ve listened and heard from you, our clients, what is most pressing to help move forward with future performances. To assist with preparing for after the current intermission, we have two new Theatre Manager features we’d like to show you: Streaming of Live Events through the ticketing site and Setting up for automated Associated Seats to block off seating and encourage safe social distancing.

Feature Demos

Streaming Events

Live Events allows for patrons to purchase a ticket to an event and login online to watch either a prerecorded or live stream of a performance or fundraising event. As this is the newest feature in Theatre Manager, we will continue to add more content to the software to make this process easier for clients. This feature is available now. We are excited to share the beta version with all.

Help Page
https://help.theatremanager.com/theatre-manager-online-help/live-web-content
Social Distance Seating

The Associated seats feature has been available in Theatre Manager for some time. Previously used by dinner theatre, this feature allows for holding seats in a section or at a table to prevent others from purchasing around them. Our development team has enhanced this feature to make grouping seats together faster and easier.

Help Page
https://help.theatremanager.com/theatre-manager-online-help/using-associated-seats-social-distancing

Wrap up with Q & A, we invite you to participation by asking questions based on these demos.

The Community Conversations will hosted by Artsman using the Zoom platform. Comment below if you are interested in participating. The secure connection details will be sent via email.

See you on May 19th!

4 Likes

Sign me up, please!

Thank you, Elizabeth!

Tristan

1 Like

This is exactly what we are looking for. I will share the meeting link with other Box Office team members so they can see the functionality for themselves.

1 Like

Yes please! I am excited to learn about these features!

1 Like

Yes I would like to join. Stuart - Ticket Seller

2 Likes

sign me up please !!!

1 Like

I’m interested in attending!

1 Like

Please add me, thanks

1 Like

This sounds great! Sign me up please!

1 Like

please add me, thanks

1 Like

Yest please! I will need a lot of help with the map smile

Margaret Ann
Empress Theatre

1 Like

Sign me up please, thank you for this! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please sign me up. These events are vey informative.

1 Like

I’d love to join! Thank you!

1 Like

I would like to participate!

2 Likes

Sign me up, please! Thanks.

1 Like

Hi! I would like to attend :slight_smile: ! Thanks!

1 Like

I would like to join!

1 Like

I would like to participate please

1 Like

Yes, I would like to attend.

1 Like